Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boys and Broomsticks

Today, I pretended to be a witch and carried the boys on my broom (Literally. And it wasn't easy.) to my gingerbread house where I wanted to fatten them up. "What can I tempt you with, my pretty? Will you eat icecream, chocolate chip cookies, a juicy steak?" It didn't matter what I said, Luke said, "No." He understood that I was trying to make him plump for eating. But each time Luke said, "No" or "Uh-uh," Pete quietly and resolutely said, "Yes."






(I'm feeling my first rush of excitement that Christmas is coming!)

Click on the pictures for sources.

1 comment:

Hurricane Hansens said...

What a cute idea! Poor Luke, was he playing along or scared for Pete's life? Those pictures are darling. I want to live in a world that looks like that.