Saturday, February 28, 2009

So, it's my Brag, I mean Blog, and I'll post what I want to.

Words L. has used appropriately:

familiar (as in, "That looks familiar to me.")
surface (while smoothing the sand at the playground, "to make a flat surface.")
predator (reading a book about ducks: the mother duck will hide her babies from enemies. "L, do you know what enemies are?" "They're other animals that would want to hurt you, ya know, like predators.")
dissertation ("Daddy has to work on his dissertation.")
realize ("I'm going to realize my full potential." Hee-hee, just kidding. More like, "I didn't realize that...")

Vocabulary SAT, my kid's gonna kick your trash. (I'm so eloquent, he must get it from me.)

But he's still my baby:

"Mommy did you buy night-night underwear at the store?"
"No."
"Did you forgot?"

I love how he still calls McDonald's, Mickle-Donald's, too.
These pictures were taken back in December. L & P (They sound like a utilities company) wrestling. P. in the tub. L & P with our good friends' baby girl, J.









5 comments:

Hurricane Hansens said...

I want to kiss those yummy cheeks up.

Lindsey said...

What fantastic pictures!! And Luke IS going to kick trash on the SAT...he's one smart kiddo!

Jana and Mario said...

Wow, they grow up so fast!

Durrett Family Band said...

He's a mini genius. I love hearing kids say new words.

Spencer and Shreann said...

What cute boys! They are growing so fast! I'm amazed how much they look alike. :) Do you know where you are moving to yet? Good Luck!
We love and miss you.